What does the CSAA aim to accomplish?
- To draw attention to the preservation efforts of our historic one-room country schools.
- To maintain a network of people involved with preservation and restoration of historic country schools.
- To post news of schoolhouse activities, re-enactments, reunions, restoration etc.
- To support through small grants, various activities associated with saving our country schools.
- To promote the research and study of the history of country schools.
- To convene schoolhouse enthusiasts for an annual conference with national speakers.
- To maintain a photo library of our remaining one-room schools.
- To maintain a national registry of restored country schools.